- Press-tip valve regulates paint flow and extends marking mileage.
- Heavy duty tip is made to withstand repetitive industrial applications.
- Best value among standard paint marker.
- Marker fits in U-Holder™.
- General purpose industrial marking for quality assurance, color coding and parts identification.
- Marking of tools, inventory, and work-in-progress.
- Highly visible and permanent on most surfaces such as metals, plastics, wood, glass, ceramics,
corrugated cardboard, textiles, etc.
- Style: Valve Activated
- Tip Type: Medium Bullet
- Marking Width: 2mm. (0.078”)
- Dimensions: 5.69” L x 0.56” Ø (144 x 14 mm.)
- Marking Temp. Range: -50° to 150° Fahrenheit (-45° to 65° C)
- Dry Time: Approx. 20 sec.
- Quantity / Weight Per Box: 12ea./ 0.75 lb./ (340 g.)
- Quantity / Weight Per Case: 144ea./ 9 lb./ (4.1 kg.)